I teach a number of courses in economic theory, political economy, and the history of economic thought. Lately, my primary teaching responsibilities are courses in political economy and macroeconomic theory. A list of recent courses with links to syllabi is below:
- Advanced Marxian Political Economy
- American Capitalism and Social Justice
- Contending Economic Perspectives
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- Limits to Growth and the Macroeconomics of Climate Change
Additional teaching materials, including interactive Mathematica notebooks for in-class or independent student exercises, are available upon request, just Contact Me.